Terms and Conditions of the Luxure Global Citizen Rewards Programme
Set out below are the terms and conditions of the Luxure Global Citizen Rewards Programme promoted and operated by LGC (Global) Limited.
We currently do not hold/own any subsidiary companies nor do we trade with any other companies’ name or logos. Therefore, if you receive any emails or promotions with the intention of misleading you or in any way encouraging you as a reader/member into believing that we are the in anyway the same or identical then please contact us by forwarding us the evidence on firstname.lastname@example.org in order for us to take legal actions.
1. Luxure Global Citizen Rewards (the "Programme") is a loyalty scheme operated by Luxure Global Citizen under which members accumulate rewards in respect of Luxure Global Citizen qualifying purchases made using their Luxure Global Citizen Membership number ("Membership Number"). Luxure Global Citizen Rewards will be credited to the Member’s account (“Membership Account”). These terms and conditions govern the collection and use of Luxure Global Citizen Rewards, until such time as the Programme is determined, and set out the terms of the contract between Luxure Global Citizen and each Member. Members must be aged 18 years or over and have a valid email address and Bank Account. Luxure Global Citizen may refuse an application for any reason.
2. Members may accumulate Luxure Global Citizen Rewards on their account on Luxure Global Citizen qualifying purchases as follows:
(a) 5% for every £1 spent in each calendar month; subject to certain exclusions and qualifications.
Members will accumulate 5% spent on purchases made by appointment through Luxure Global Citizen Personal Shopping Team, regardless of Member spend and tier level. To earn Luxure Global Citizen Rewards in relation to purchases made, Members must converse their Luxure Global Citizen Membership Number at the time of payment.
3. Luxure Global Citizen qualifying purchases are all purchases made (using any form of tender) in Luxure Global Citizen Partner locations. For up-to-date exclusions, Members should contact the Luxure Global Citizen team on +44 (0)800 802 1101.
4. The following terms shall apply to the accumulation of Luxure Global Citizen Rewards: (a) under the Programme, Members will, each month have the cash equivalent of the Luxure Global Citizen total spend earned during the previous calendar month credited into your chosen Bank Account. The Cash Reward value of 5% will be reflected in each monthly current Global Citizen Membership balance. (Members must allow 24 hours for each purchase to be updated onto their Global Citizen Membership Account).
(b) if a Member is given a refund or other financial adjustment on any transaction, the Luxure Global Citizen Rewards awarded on the transaction will be adjusted accordingly; and (c) requests to earn Luxure Global Citizen Rewards on transactions where the Global Citizen Membership Number has not been conversed at the time of purchase must be made on the same day as the transaction in order to earn Luxure Global Citizen Rewards.
5. Members will also receive Luxure Global Citizen benefits ("Benefits") commensurate with their level of spend in a calendar year (1st January to 31st December), as follows:
(a) Member Tier (£100 to £49,999); (b) Gold Tier (£50,000 to £4,999,999); (c) Platinum Tier (£5,000,000 and over).
Benefits are subjected to certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions. Any further terms and conditions relating to the benefits will made available to Members from time to time in further correspondence.
6. Luxure Global Citizen will provide monthly account statements to active Members showing the Luxure Global Citizen balance. Members may also check their Luxure Global Citizen balance by contacting the Luxure Global Citizen team on +44 (0)800 802 1101.
7. No change or modification of the Terms and Conditions (including change orders) is valid unless it is IN WRITING AND SIGNED BY ALL PARTIES.
8. Luxure Global Citizen has the right to withdraw, cancel or change the terms of the Programme at any time. Luxure Global Citizen will not be liable for any resulting loss or damage. A Member will be deemed to have accepted any changes or variations by his/her continued use of a Global Citizen Membership.
9. Luxure Global Citizen may at any time and in its absolute discretion refuse or revoke any Member's membership of the Program in which case that Member's Luxure Global Citizen Rewards will be forfeited and any unused Current Cash Balance may be cancelled.
10. Luxure Global Citizen will not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from the termination of, or changes to, the Programme or from the cancellation or revocation of Luxure Global Citizen Rewards and/or membership of any Member.
11. Members are personally liable for any and all fees, costs, charges, claims or liabilities (including taxes) of whatever nature arising from their membership of the Programme.
12. The Member agrees and acknowledges that all specifications and advertising issued by Luxure Global Citizen and any descriptions or illustrations contained in our website or application marketing materials are provided for the sole purpose of giving an approximate idea of the Goods described in them. Luxure Global Citizen is not bound by such descriptions which do not form a part of these Terms and Conditions, nor are they a part of the sales agreement and this is not a sale by sample.
13. Members shall notify the Luxure Global Citizen team of any change of address or other personal details and of any damage, theft or loss of a Member's Rewards card (Gold and Platinum Tiers). Luxure Global Citizen will not be responsible for any loss of offers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
14. Luxure Global Citizen shall not be liable for any damage, theft, loss or unauthorised use of any Member's Rewards card (Global Citizen Tier, Gold and Platinum Tiers); Members are strongly advised to keep their Rewards cards safe and secure (Global Citizen Tier, Gold and Platinum Tiers).
15. LGC (Global) Limited is the data controller of any personal information it collects about Members in relation to the Rewards Programme. Any personal information collected from Members will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, other applicable laws and these terms and conditions.
16. By participating in the Programme, a Member consents to LGC (Global) Limited collecting and storing any information provided by the Member to Luxure Global Citizen on enrolment in the Programme and information relating to the Member's transactions, purchases and participation in the Programme. This will include personal data about the Member including the Member's name, address and purchases. LGC (Global) Limited will only share a Member's personal information with carefully selected third party partners to assist with the operation of the Programme (including the provision of Member Benefits).
17. LGC (Global) Limited will use a Member's personal information for the purposes of (a) administering the Programme (including the provision of Member Benefits); (b) market research and statistical analysis; (c) offering the Member products and services that are likely to be of interest including special events, offers, promotions, publications and catalogues by post, email, mobile/landline phone and/or through any social network if the Member has provided such details and consent to Luxure Global Citizen.
18. A Member can choose to leave the Programme at any time by contacting the Luxure Global Citizen team, or by opting out of receiving marketing information from Luxure Global Citizen.
19. A Member can choose to cancel any Special Order but 10% deposit paid will be non-refundable. If a Special Order arrives, a Balance Request is raised and not refunded unless items are faulty.
20. The Member shall pay the remaining balance in 14 days, if not, the order shall be deemed terminated.
21. Risk of loss or damages to the Goods passes to the Member upon delivery.
22. LGC (Global) Limited shall not be liable for non-delivery if it is caused by force majeure.
23. The only acceptable digital currency for any purchase through the LGC Membership or through our selected Brand Partner shall be restricted to LGC-Coin.
24. The above terms and conditions do not affect any statutory rights that a Member may have.
25. All Members shall indemnify LGC (Global) Limited and be personally liable for all taxes when the product(s) is shipped to other jurisdictions and/or when the product(s) is subsequently brought back into the UK.
26. If any provision of the Contract is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any jurisdiction in relation to any Party, that will not invalidate the remaining provisions or affect the legality, validity or enforceability of that or any other provision in any other jurisdiction.
27. A person who is not a party will have no rights under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of the Contract.
28. The Contract constitutes the entire agreement between the Parties with respect to the Deliverables. Neither Party has placed any reliance on any representations made before the signature of the Contract, whether orally or in writing, relating to the provision of the Deliverables other than those expressly incorporated or set out in the Contract, which has been negotiated on the basis that its provisions represent their entire agreement relating to the Deliverables and supersede all such representations. This clause does not apply to any representation made fraudulently.
29. If we subsequently become aware that an external dealing/dealer is involved in the purchase then the order(s) shall be canceled automatically and all payment shall be non-refundable in this instance only. Thus, we retain the rights to claim for the following non-exhaustive list:
- any loss or damages that is or is not foreseeable;
- for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- loss of earning/profit;
- general damages;
- damages to reputation; and
- all legal costs.
30. The Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of England (without regard to the laws that might be applicable under principles of conflicts of law) as to all matters, including, but not limited to, matters of validity, construction, effect and performance and both parties agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.